Information about all of the Wombles novels by Elisabeth Beresford, with pictures of the front covers showing how their illustrations have developed over the years.
Wombles annuals were published from 1973 to 1979 - annuals are titled as the forthcoming year (1974-1980), and are often given as Christmas presents. The 1999 annual was published to coincide with the brand new TV series.
There has been a wide range of Wombles books for younger children, each telling a short story.
The Wombles’ Guide To Life - Words Of Wisdom From Wimbledon Common was published in 2003.
Bernard Cribbins reads six adventures in Womble Stories, originally released in 1976 but now available on CD or to download.
- Wombling merry Christmas presents 1 December 2012
- Wombles storytelling at Wimbledon Bookfest 2012 19 October 2012
- The Wombles book is Starbucks Pick of the Week 15 October 2012
- Wombles exhibition opens on Alderney 8 July 2012
- Wombles exhibition on Alderney confirmed 10 May 2012